You must live or work in Eden District or South Lakeland District (Cumbria) and join the credit union to be eligible for a loan from us.
- Please complete the loan application form
- Show us your benefits/payslips and bank statements. Please do not email them to us.
- We may ask for you for an interview
- We will make a decision as soon as we can and let you know the outcome
We can call you back at a convenient time if you need any help - contact us.
Please set aside enough time to complete the application form - let us know if you need help.
If you are not already a member of Eden & South Lakeland credit union, you must join by filling in the application form, show us proof of id and pay in at least £5.
- Answer all the questions on the Loan application form
- Provide the equivalent of your last 3 months payslips/benefits
- Provide your most recent 3 months of bank statements on all your accounts
- Provide full details of any County Court Judgements or any arrears with creditors
- Provide statements for all existing debts/borrowings
- Complete the Income and Expenditure details
- Sign and date the loan application form